Type Of Student Visa

X2 is issued to aliens who come to China with the same purpose but for a period of less than 6 months.

Visa Application

Our center is accredited for offering courses to foreigners.   We will send you a invitation letter and an admission letter. Submit these with photocopies of your application. You are not permitted to work on the X type visa. But part-time work and internships off campus may be authorized in the near future. You should contact your university or employer after you have settled in to see what can be arranged.   X1 holders shall apply for a Temporary Residence Permit from the local Public Security Bureau (PSB) within 30 days upon entry into China. The temporary residence permit can be issued with validity of 180 days to 5 years. X2 holders shall stay in China within the duration period as indicated on the visa, and it is not necessary for them to apply for the temporary residence permit.

Processing Time

The regular processing time is 4 working days.

If you want to collect your visa earlier, the express service and rush service are available.

Verification code
 Change Image
  • Applicant's original passport valid up to at least six months with at least one blank page.

  • One completed Application Form.  

  • Please affix one recent passport style color photo with full face, front view, no hat, and against a plain light background on the application form.

  • Original and a copy of approved Foreign Student Visa Application Form JW201 or JW202 (for X1 appliction only).

  • Original and a copy of Admission Notice from a university or Chinese center. Note: for foreigners who want to apply for a Chinese Medical Internship, the original and a copy of the Application Form for Medical Internship and Admission Notice for training in practice issued by the university are required.

Online Registration

When you want to learn the Chinese language

When you want to go a university or Chinese center

When you want to prepare for the HSK or other testing in China

When you want to stay in China for a longer period

When you have no choice but to get a work visa, tourist visa or others

Toll free in China: 400 600 2922

International: +86 21 52589885

inquiries Email: info@mandaringarden.org

Website: www.mandaringarden.cn

Mandarin Garden Head Office:

3F, No.1358 West Yan'an Rd (near Dingxi Road), Shanghai, China